nanog mailing list archives

Re: Howto for BGP black holing/null routing

From: Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 17:06:00 -0500

2011/2/22 Jared Mauch <jared () puck nether net>:
Also:

http://docs.as701.net/tmp/CustomerBlackhole.txt

Remember to set eBGP multihop on sessions for the next-hop rewrite capability :)

oh hey, I was looking for that! :) (I'll try to re-setup the
www.secsup.org links tonight) ... this is a 'how to setup so a
customer can blackhole', which you should be able to easily hack to
'make my quagga server a customer, make him be able to blackhole all
of 0/0 by /32s'

keep in mind also that somethings do not react well to k's of /32's ...

- Jared