nanog mailing list archives

Re: New Natural Disaster! 8/27/2011 Hurricane Irene

From: Jeff Shultz <jeffshultz () wvi com>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 08:00:31 -0700

On 8/26/2011 9:07 PM, Majdi S. Abbas wrote:
 DISCUSS!

 Personally, I was very happy to hear that Equinix had laid in stores
 of MREs, and so, with luck, nobody we know there will have to resort
 to cannibalism or being cannibalized. (Although they may wish they
 had, depending on the age and type of MRE.)

 --msa

MRE's? In an enclosed space? For an extended period?
Time to implement the new Marine Rule of Engagement - no audible farting.
Hopefully they've gotten rid of the "bean component" ones.

--
Jeff Shultz