nanog mailing list archives

Re: SIXXS contact

From: Mark Andrews <marka () isc org>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 12:47:16 +1000

In message <4DB76AC1.6080501 () trelane net>, Andrew Kirch writes:
On 4/26/2011 8:56 PM, TR Shaw wrote:
On Apr 26, 2011, at 6:38 PM, Andrew Kirch wrote:

I can't say about SIXXS but HE has been great to me.  If it wasn't for them
 I would be out in the cold since neither ATT nor Brighthouse (my 2 options a
t my colo) can even spell IPv6!

Tom

My goal here isn't to bash HE, just to note that I have _REALLY_ bad
routes to it.  I had no trouble setting up a tunnel with them.

Then I suggest that you complain to your current ISP.  This is a IPv4
problem that they should be able to deal with.  You are paying them
good money for IPv4 connectivity and this is a IPv4 connectivity issue.

Andrew

--
Mark Andrews, ISC
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: marka () isc org