nanog mailing list archives

Re: ARIN Fraud Reporting Form ... Don't waste your time

From: "Justin M. Streiner" <streiner () cluebyfour org>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 14:33:55 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 1 Oct 2010, Ronald F. Guilmette wrote:

        Are you suggesting that ARIN does _NOT_ publish data or that
        ARIN doesn't keep the data current, or something else?

I already said what I meant, twice, and quite clearly, I think.

If you don't get it after two repetitions, then I doubt that me trying
to rephrase it yet a third time is going to help your comprehension any.

Ok, it's clear that you're pretty upset about your recent dealings with ARIN. I think you've made that abundantly clear. Having said that, responding to people with snarky insults is not going to advance your position or motivate people to try to help you.

This is my first and only contribution to this thread.

jms