nanog mailing list archives

Re: Hey Leber - you think Melissa is going to issue that refund properly or do we need to escalate this into legal actions against HE

From: Daniel Seagraves <dseagrav () humancapitaldev com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 11:46:27 -0500

On Oct 12, 2010, at 10:47 AM, todd glassey wrote:

Mike Leber - I have been waiting for a response from Melissa in your
accounting department...

I have a collection of stuffed bunnies and Hello Kitty paraphernalia, and I still think jokes about farts are funny,
but even I'm not childish enough to think pulling this kind of a stunt is even remotely acceptable.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a bunch of pictures of cute kittens that need copy-pasting.