nanog mailing list archives

Re: Register.com DNS outages

From: ML <ml () kenweb org>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 19:03:14 -0500

On 11/13/2010 11:11 AM, David Ulevitch wrote:
Good morning,

Does anyone have any updates they can share on the register.com outage
that has been happening since sometime yesterday?  They don't seem to
have any sort of explanation or status page (aside from the note on
their homepage).  Is there anything we can do to help?  It's certainly
impacting reachability to a tremendous number of domains.

Thanks,
David

Anyone else get spammed from someone at Afilias?

I won't name any names yet. Based on the content of the email it would appear it was related to this thread.

Nice way to ensure I never use Afilias.