nanog mailing list archives

Re: Rugged wireless bridge

From: Mike Lyon <mike.lyon () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 16:00:20 -0700

Andrey,

Some of the UBNT gear have two ethernet ports, some models pass PoE, some
don't.

What I would do is to get a switch with or without PoE, put them into a NEMA
4 enclosure. Then put water-proof ethernet feedthrough bushings on the
enclosure.

How many locations do you have to do this at?

-Mike

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 3:53 PM, Andrey Khomyakov <