nanog mailing list archives

Re: Intermittent Google issues in Austin area

From: Timothy Shortall <tshortal () umd edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 16:35:56 -0400

Jorge Amodio <jmamodio () gmail com> wrote:

No issues 60 miles south (SATX)

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 1:29 PM, Alex Thurlow <alex () blastro com> wrote:
Anyone else having intermittent issues connecting to google servers from the
Austin area? I first noticed google.com/jsapi loading slowly to slow down my
website from loading, and I've since seen other sites loading from their
ajaxapis and even www.google.com's search results taking upwards of 30
seconds to load.  Many times it loads fine, and then it won't.  I couldn't
find a place to submit this to them, so I thought I'd check with you guys.

   -Alex