nanog mailing list archives

Re: Intermittent Google issues in Austin area

From: Ray Sanders <ray.sanders () villagevoicemedia com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 12:44:39 -0700

I was seeing a ton of issues with Google services here in Phoenix earlier this morning.
Seemed to clear up by about 9 AM local time.

Alex Thurlow wrote:
Anyone else having intermittent issues connecting to google servers from the Austin area? I first noticed google.com/jsapi loading slowly to slow down my website from loading, and I've since seen other sites loading from their ajaxapis and even www.google.com's search results taking upwards of 30 seconds to load. Many times it loads fine, and then it won't. I couldn't find a place to submit this to them, so I thought I'd check with you guys.

    -Alex

--
-"Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future."
-Niels Bohr