nanog mailing list archives

Re: Redundant BGP for lower cost

From: Alex Thurlow <alex () blastro com>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 10:46:23 -0600

I have to say that this looks like a nice solution to me, and I've definitely had many people point me to OSPF. One problem is that I've never run OSPF before. Some googling brings of a few results on implementation, but can someone recommend a good place to look or a book to get to really get it all figured out?

Thanks,
Alex