nanog mailing list archives

RE: New Linksys CPE, IPv6 ?

From: "Frank Bulk - iName.com" <frnkblk () iname com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 15:15:02 -0500

I reached out to the inside sales of Linksys just as recently as last week,
and they wrote me back:
        We did a little further research to see how we were currently
        roadmapping RFC3633 and it looks like we have no current router
        models that will be coming out over the next couple quarters
        that support it on the consumer side of the house.
and later:
        We will keep tabs with the BU on support and will let you
        know if we hear anything coming up on the roadmap.

Frank