nanog mailing list archives

Re: Idiotic Newstar Networking Equipment Sales Droid

From: Colin <karnaugh () karnaugh za net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 10:36:50 +0200

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 8:43 PM, Scott Weeks <surfer () mauigateway com> wrote:

If they see all of us saying we won't buy from them when they do idiotic
things like spamming nanog folks (I can't think of too many groups it world
be worse to spam...  ;-) they will realize that doing this will not only not
generate sales, it will actually prevent future sales from occurring.

First thing I ask anyone who phones me is where they got my contact
information. If their answer starts with "uhhh", the phone gets hung up ;)