nanog mailing list archives

RE: BGP testbed tools

From: "Ivan Pepelnjak" <ip () ioshints info>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 07:51:38 +0100

This is how you can do it with Quagga:

http://wiki.nil.com/Use_Quagga_to_generate_BGP_routes

You could write a Perl (or whatever your favorite scripting language is) script to get Quagga/IOS configuration from
live BGP data, but it would be non-trivial and the resulting configuration would be enormous. I know there was a
similar discussion months ago on the NANOG mailing list; browse the archives.

Ivan Pepelnjak
blog.ioshints.info / www.ioshints.info