nanog mailing list archives

Re: Using /126 for IPv6 router links

From: Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 12:16:06 -0500

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 11:50 AM, Ron Bonica <rbonica () juniper net> wrote:
Chris,

Discussion of draft-kohno-ipv6-prefixlen-p2p is on the IETF 6man WG
mailing list. But please do chime in. Operator input very welcomed.

oh damned it! almost as many v6 ietf mailing lists as there are v6 addresses :(
subscribe info: <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6>

Thanks!
-Chris

Christopher Morrow wrote:
On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 7:52 AM, Mathias Seiler