nanog mailing list archives

Re: artifacts (was Re: Email Portability Approved by Knesset Committee_

From: Dave CROCKER <dhc2 () dcrocker net>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 12:41:45 -0800

Hmmm. While it's easy and reasonable to call these externalities, I suspect a good case could be made that they are not, since they affect the principals, as well as everyone else...

I'm confused by the reference to archaic, structured balloons...

d/

ps.  "Creative misunderstanding is also a convenient refuge." -- dcrocker