nanog mailing list archives

Re: Solar Flux (was: Re: China prefix hijack)

From: "Micheal Patterson" <micheal () spmedicalgroup com>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 11:38:14 -0500

I'm more inclined to believe that it would be a solar conjunction actually. The scenerio would be that they lost track of their bird and started tracking the sun. Since we all know that old Sol is an excellant originating point of radiated noise, surely with that much noise, and a solid lock on it, the odds of its random noise being something decipherable are much more acceptable than normal.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert E. Seastrom" <rs () seastrom com>