nanog mailing list archives

Re: legacy /8

From: Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 17:10:49 -0700

On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 4:32 PM, joel jaeggli <joelja () bogus com> wrote:
Last time I checked, some of the state of the art 2004 era silicon I had laying around could forward v6 just fine in
hardware.  It's not so usefyl due to it's fib being a bit undersized for 330k routes plus v6, but hey, six years is
long time.

<cough>4948</cough> (not 6yrs old, but... still forwards v6 in the
slow-path, weee!)