nanog mailing list archives

RE: Juniper firewalls - SSG or SRX

From: "Paul Stewart" <pstewart () nexicomgroup net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 21:54:39 -0400

We've had GREAT success with SRX210, SRX240 and SRX650 boxes in the past
3-4 months.  There has been some issues I'll admit but they were all
fixed either in service releases or actual JunOS upgrades.

I believe that most of the issues you hear about were in the 9.x JunOS
releases or at least that was my experience...

Paul