nanog mailing list archives

RE: PPPoE vs. Bridged ADSL

From: "Frank Bulk - iName.com" <frnkblk () iname com>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 17:55:53 -0500

Hindsight being what it is, we would have likely had a separate
account/password for the PPP account.

I guess we could theoretically have two layers of RADIUS checking, the first
layer being the application-layer username/password, and failing that, the
original username/password that we assigned to the PPP device.

Frank