nanog mailing list archives

Re: Ethernet over DS3 Converters

From: Vincent Tolorraerto <vincetolo () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 15:59:07 -0500

I like the Overture Networks products.

Take a look at the link provided by Bryan.

Vince

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 3:25 PM, Brad Fleming <bdfleming () kanren net> wrote:

Hello all,

My company is searching for some Ethernet over DS3 converters / adaptors
for a specific installation. I see several options from Adtran, RAD-Direct,
and a couple other (smaller) vendors and was wondering if anyone out there
has suggestions or insights.

Our needs are pretty simple:
We'll need to pass multiple VLANs unless that's simply not possible.
We'll need copper 10/100 interfaces  on each side.

Here are the two main products we're currently eyeing....

Adtran Product:
http://www.adtran.com/web/page/portal/Adtran/group/3024

RAD-Direct Product:
http://www.rad.com/10/Fast_Ethernet_over_T3_NTU/2480/