nanog mailing list archives

Re: ISP best practices

From: Ben Cooper <ben () hns net>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 16:53:20 +0100

Yeah, it was a while back, but as far as I can remember it's fairly
straight forward. I think I just replaced the icons and altered the CSS
or PHP.

Ben

Brandon Galbraith wrote:
Ben,

Is poweradmin easy to skin? Happy with the interface? We currently have
several hundred domains and tens of thousands of records with dnsmadeeasy
and we're getting ready to bring it all in house, and powerdns/poweradmin
looks like the solution we've been looking for.

-brandon