nanog mailing list archives

AT&T Wireless Data Contact

From: James Ribar <james+nanog () jribar com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 13:57:43 -0400

Hi,

Our half or dozen or so iPhone users are experiencing issues with accessing our corporate website and email services.

I spoke to AT&T's support who after a few minutes told me it wasn't an ATT problem and forwarded me to Apple who said it was an issue with the website and were unable to help.

I have verified that the website and email in question work just fine when connecting from other networks, ruling out in my book an issue on our end. As far as I can tell the issue seems to be with AT&T's DNS servers which are not resolving our domains properly. Accessing services by IP address works fine.

In an effort to avoid being bounced back and forth on the phone all day between AT&T and Apple, is there anyone that can contact me off list who is able to help with this issue or point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
James