nanog mailing list archives

Re: spamhaus drop list

From: Peter Dambier <peter () peter-dambier de>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 22:43:58 +0200

http://wnagele.com/2007/06/19/spamhouseorg-vs-nicat/

Another problem with spamhaus, they want to earn money.
The Pirates Party in germany is a nonprofit.
Nevertheless our mailers use a fixed addresses and when
you query spamhaus long enough from a fixed address
you are put on a blacklist and fed wrong information.
Time and again all mails bounced. Every new mail admin
went through this cycle :)

Kind regards
Peter