nanog mailing list archives

Re: Level 3

From: Charles Wyble <charles () thewybles com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 09:55:51 -0700

So..... where is all this talent going? NTT? AT&T? Verizon? Dare I say it.... cogent? :)

Also has anyone filed complaints with the FTC or DOJ?

Jason LeBlanc wrote:
To boot almost all the original Telcove crew we had are gone. They're losing the better people through attrition as they're frustrated at not being able to help their customers. I also have a feeling Level3 makes changes during business hours that are not announced. I have no proof but I have a feeling due to some odd changes in routing I see every now and then.