nanog mailing list archives

Re: Are we really this helpless? (Re: isprime DOS in progress)

From: Eugeniu Patrascu <eugen () imacandi net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 11:07:46 +0200

Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:
On Fri, 23 Jan 2009 18:33:14 PST, Seth Mattinen said:

Back to my original question: is there really not a better solution?

Well, we *could* hunt down the perpetrators, pool some $$, and hire 3 or 4
baseball-bat wielding professional explainers to go explain our position to
them.  Figuring out how to do so without breaking any laws is the tough part...
Or better yet, how Marsellus Wallace said it in Pulp Fiction: " I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggers, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch." Now that would be fun and actually send a strong message across the board :))