nanog mailing list archives

Re: Anyone notice strange announcements for 174.128.31.0/24

From: Randy Bush <randy () psg com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 07:57:51 +0900

Could you please put in a lightning talk for this experiment? It would
be great to hear more about this in .DR. We're accepting submissions now
for lightning talks on Monday the 26th of January.

a - i will not be in dr.  i really wanted to support the dr meeting,
    but it's hard to justify after four years of service.  maybe i'll
    make the next one.

b - we can not present results before papers are submitted.

c - we hope to present results at ops fora, nanog included, if they
    are good enough to warrant as opposed to just good sensationalist
    blah blah.

randy