nanog mailing list archives

XO -- Plea for engineer to contact me

From: Owen DeLong <owen () delong com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 10:19:27 -0800

I apologize to the list, but, I'm at my wits end.

Can an engineer with clue PLEASE contact me regarding ticket 1781923.

I cannot get past the phone operators to speak to an engineer about a
misconfiguration on the XO side with my service.

I don't know what's actually in the ticket, but, I'm not requesting a major
configuration change.  The BGP session _IS_ working, except XO is
failing to accept a single prefix from us which XO assigned to us.

The response I'm getting from customer care is not matching these facts.

Thank you,

Owen