nanog mailing list archives

Re: Revisiting the Aviation Safety vs. Networking discussion

From: Robert Boyle <robert () tellurian com>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 17:18:14 -0500

At 03:38 PM 12/28/2009, Owen DeLong wrote:
There are lessons to be learned that are valuable.  Both from
things aviation has done well that we could emulate, and, from
things aviation has done poorly that we should avoid.  There
are also additional lessons to be learned about the differences
in cost/benefit analysis between the two disciplines.

Agreed. "You have to learn from the mistakes of others because you won't live long enough to make them all yourself." -Admiral Rickover

-Robert

"Well done is better than well said." - Benjamin Franklin