nanog mailing list archives

Re: Consumer Grade - IPV6 Enabled Router Firewalls.

From: Brandon Ewing <nicotine () warningg com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 09:44:42 -0600

On Fri, Dec 04, 2009 at 10:59:49PM +1030, Matthew Moyle-Croft wrote:
They work pretty well.

They're one of the few that you can buy which supports DSL and they work.   IPv6 support on the WIFI interfaces is
IOS version dependent.

They support DHCPv6 PD etc.   I'm using one right now with v6.

MMC

Can you comment on what version you got it to work on?  I haven't futzed
with it much, but with 12.4(24)T2, you can't put an ipv6 address directly on
the wireless subinterface.  I tried putting it on a BVI interface, but
didn't have much luck.

--
Brandon Ewing                                        (nicotine () warningg com)