nanog mailing list archives

Re: Data Center testing

From: Dan Snyder <sliplever () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 09:38:38 -0400

We have done power tests before and had no problem.  I guess I am looking
for someone who does testing of the network equipment outside of just power
tests.  We had an outage due to a configuration mistake that became apparent
when a switch failed.  It didn't cause a problem however when we did a power
test for the whole data center.

-Dan