nanog mailing list archives

RE: Is everyone getting the ShimizuHarune () yahoogroups jp ugliness?

From: Skywing <Skywing () valhallalegends com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 13:28:27 -0500

While we're at dealing with mailing list issues, can the mailing list be fixed to include a Sender: header with
messages, so that Sender ID implementations don't get unhappy about every single message going through the list?

This came up about half a year ago and seems to have fallen by the wayside and never got any traction.

- S