nanog mailing list archives

Re: Is everyone getting the ShimizuHarune () yahoogroups jp ugliness?

From: Charles Wyble <charles () thewybles com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 11:05:57 -0700

Yes. I'm getting that as well. It's appending weird characters onto every message. I'm getting many messages in duplicate (with and without the characters).

Though this message I only received once and without the characters.

It appears threads started yesterday are affected.

Jack Bates wrote:
nanog-bounces+alamiki1623=yahoo.co.jp () nanog org

I'm rather shocked that yahoogroups.jp allows a group to have addresses included in it that haven't confirmed opt-in. The constant loop of nanog through the group to my mailbox as trash (I don't read foreign languages, thus trash) is annoying.

Anyone else having this problem? Who can kindly kill that address from the list feed until the genius piping that address's email into ShimizuHarune () yahoogroups jp stops (and hopefully kindly deletes the group or removes my email address from it).

Jack