nanog mailing list archives

Re: [NANOG] BCP Muni WiFI?

From: Marshall Eubanks <tme () multicasttech com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 14:27:11 -0400

I thought that I had seen an "open source muni wifi cookbook"
somewhere, but I haven't been able
to find it.

This might be useful to drill down into.

<http://www.ctnbayarea.org/community-wireless>

Regards
Marshall

On May 16, 2008, at 12:24 PM, charles () thewybles com wrote:

Deepak,

Excellent question. I'm currently deploying a test environment for a
large scale wifi network.

You can see more project info at wiki.socalwifi.org and at
socalwifi.blogspot.com.

I am documenting everything we are doing and will have a Blog post
up soon regarding our kerberos/radius/VPN deployment and how we load
test/scale it.

i have yet to see any existing information on the back end
components specifically related to muni wifi.

I would imagine standard documentation/white papers related to
scaling a large enterprise wifi network apply.

Charles