nanog mailing list archives

Re: [NANOG] Microsoft.com PMTUD black hole?

From: "Tomas L. Byrnes" <tomb () byrneit net>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 14:45:51 -0700

Sorry if I misunderstood what you were saying. I thought you said that
they couldn't have their cake and eat it too, as in protect against Ping
of death, AND do PMTUD.

As for those flames, well, that was a long time ago, in a valley not too
far from here ;-).

Can we have the 'net before the endless September back?