nanog mailing list archives

Re: IPv6 tunnel for ISP sought

From: Seth Mattinen <sethm () rollernet us>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 14:13:54 -0700

Kevin Day wrote:

Hurricane Electric was offering BGP over tunnels at one point, but I don't know if they still are. Sprint made an announcement years ago that they were offering free tunnels with BGP and treated them more or less like customer ports, but I don't know if that's still happening. If your use is really small, we've given some free "tunnels as customers" to a few ISPs, but I don't know if the level of support I'm offering is really what you're looking for either.

I can vouch that Sprint is still offering IPv6 with BGP over tunnels. I'm currently announcing my /48 with it, but I don't use it too much beyond testing/playing. I'm still waiting for it to become dual-stack, so if anyone from Sprint is reading this... ;)

~Seth