nanog mailing list archives

Re: NANOG NYC Event

From: Christian <christian () visr org>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 22:09:46 -0400

hilife is a great spot!!

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 5:24 PM, Martin Hannigan <hannigan () verneglobal com>
wrote:

I'll probably be at 83rd and Amsterdam by 11p, This is my all time NYC
favorite.

   http://www.hi-life.com/west.html <http://www.hi-life.com/>

If you're here on Thurs or beyond:

  http://www.hi-life.com/west-ipod-lounge.html

NYC is so large and  interesing that I wouldn't spend much time chasing
food. You're in foodie heaven. See the Statute of Liberty, the 9/11
memorial, Empire State Building, ride the subway, go to Hoboken, or catch a
glimpse of the UN. All great sites. Personally, I'd like to find a karaoke
bar and sing "NY NY" with my Red Sox hat on. :-)

Best,

-M<

--
Martin Hannigan                               hannigan () verneglobal com<mailto:
hannigan () verneglobal com>