nanog mailing list archives

Re: NANOG NYC Event

From: "Kevin Oberman" <oberman () es net>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 14:29:04 -0700

Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 21:24:00 -0000
From: "Martin Hannigan" <hannigan () verneglobal com>

I'll probably be at 83rd and Amsterdam by 11p, This is my all time NYC favorite.

    http://www.hi-life.com/west.html <http://www.hi-life.com/>

If you're here on Thurs or beyond:

   http://www.hi-life.com/west-ipod-lounge.html

NYC is so large and interesing that I wouldn't spend much time chasing
food. You're in foodie heaven. See the Statute of Liberty, the 9/11
memorial, Empire State Building, ride the subway, go to Hoboken, or
catch a glimpse of the UN. All great sites. Personally, I'd like to
find a karaoke bar and sing "NY NY" with my Red Sox hat on. :-)

Marty,

You are probably one of the few who might just get away with that! It
would be fun to watch, though I would bring my ear-plugs, just to be
safe. :-o
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)