nanog mailing list archives

Re: So why don't US citizens get this?

From: "Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET" <ml () t-b-o-h net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 20:24:29 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

        So far with 2 test messages, neither have been delivered. It also
does claim it leaves your IP in the email so there IS some "tracking"
approximately where it came from. I can't verify, of course, since 2 messages
have gone into never never land for me. Doesn't look like it ever got delivered.
Maybe one of my RBL's are stopping it.

                Tuc

deadfake.com offer anonymised email services with no signup.  Does this
not immediately raise questions in itself?

Or am I just unnaturally suspicious of such services?

Have to admitt as soon as I see traffic relayed by a system such as that,
I stop putting much stock in its content...

Mark.