nanog mailing list archives

Re: Ubiquity<->Mzima routing loop

From: William Pitcock <nenolod () systeminplace net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 15:49:25 -0500

On Fri, 2008-07-18 at 13:32 -0700, Aaron Glenn wrote:
On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 1:02 PM, William Pitcock
<nenolod () systeminplace net> wrote:
Hi,

Sadly, I don't have any contact with either one, but I do need to be
able to access that server, and it's responsible admin is no where to be
found.

common sense and courtesy says you should contact ubiquity, then mzima
before even thinking of hitting up nanog@
and, wild guess, it looks like it's probably on the ubiquity side of things.

I'm aware what side it's on. However, I didn't have contact information
for an actual human on either side of the link, so I posted on nanog@.

Normally, I wouldn't take such an action, but the availability of
services on that machine (revision control for several open source
projects as a starting point), makes the machine's availability
essential.

William