nanog mailing list archives

Re: FW: ISPs slowing P2P traffic...

From: "Martin Hannigan" <hannigan () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 16:25:47 -0500

On Jan 15, 2008 3:52 PM, Joe Greco <jgreco () ns sol net> wrote:

Joe Greco wrote:
I have no idea what the networking equivalent of thirty-seven half-eaten
bags of Cheetos is, can't even begin to imagine what the virtual equivalent
of my couch is, etc.  Your metaphor doesn't really make any sense to me,
sorry.

There isn't one. The "fat man" metaphor was getting increasingly silly,
I just wanted to get it over with.

Actually, it was doing pretty well up 'til near the end. \

Not really, it's been pretty far out there for more than a few posts
and was completely dead when "farting and burping" was used in an
analogy.

-M<