nanog mailing list archives

Re: Level 3 issues

From: "Todd Vierling" <tv () duh org>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 12:10:40 -0500

On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 11:33 AM, Murphy, Jay, DOH
<Jay.Murphy () state nm us> wrote:
You know, it gets pretty thick through here, when all you people slam on
someone, to justify pent up angst or whatever the cause may be.  I
worked for Level 3 as a NOC engr, and they follow standards as other
companies do, and for that matter a standard that I AM SURE all of you
follow in some form, degree, or another within the employ you are with,
so shut up already won't you. Give me a 10-minute break already. Half of
the crap that you guys serve up is crap, just that, CRAP! Get to talking
real 'net stuff, not filler, fodder, just facts man. Oh yeah the other
thing, quit your whining.

<ironylol/>