nanog mailing list archives

Re: e300 vs mx240 for border router ?

From: Ubaidali_Abdul_Razack () 3com com
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 10:35:06 +0800

Have you tried 3Com's 6040 / MSR-50 routers?

Regards

Ubaidali Abdul Razack
+65.65436404 (Office)
+65.65436278 (Fax)

Michael J McCafferty <mike () m5computersecurity com>
12/13/2008 06:37 AM

nanog <nanog () nanog org>
cc

Subject
Re: e300 vs mx240 for border router ?

Leslie,

Can you summarize any other info you may have learned in the private

I am not at all familiar with the Force10s, am buying new border routers
now.

Thanks,
Mike