nanog mailing list archives

RE: Hotmail NOC Contact

From: "Raymond L. Corbin" <rcorbin () hostmysite com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 16:52:53 -0400

yeah,

We do hosting for about 300,000 users in our shared environment. They have forwarders setup or aliases that send to
their external addresses. This forwards their spam as well. We purchased quite a few barracuda servers and became their
case study for outbound units. They actually do a really good job at blocking the spam. But as spam changes every
minute, we can only get updates every hour. The mail forwarders is the only spam that come from our network. Try
subscribing to hotmails reporting services so you get reports on spam from your IP address, and they have the online
reports that show if you add your AS so you can see a report for all ip's in your network.

-Ray