nanog mailing list archives

RE: Comcast blocking p2p uploads

From: "Clinton Popovich" <crpopovi () nauticom net>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 16:38:11 -0400

Its not that they are not permitted to control network traffic,  but they
are impersonating the other server and I have a feeling there are a few laws
that could fall under.  Like fraud for one.

Clinton Popovich
Systems Administrator
Nauticom Internet Services - An NPSI Company
2591 Wexford-Bayne Road, Suite 400
Sewickley, PA 15143
Tel: 724-933-9540
Fax: 724-933-9888