nanog mailing list archives

Re: Interesting new dns failures

From: "Scott Weeks" <surfer () mauigateway com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 19:45:26 -0700

--- ops.lists () gmail com wrote:
From: "Suresh Ramasubramanian" <ops.lists () gmail com>

On 5/26/07, Scott Weeks <surfer () mauigateway com> wrote:
--------------johnl () iecc com wrote:--------------------
the bits of governments that deal with online crime, spam, etc.,
I can report that pretty much all of the countries that matter
realize there's a problem, and a lot of them have passed or will
pass laws whether we like it or not.  So it behooves us to engage
them and help them pass better rather than worse laws.

Which countries are "pretty much all of the countries that matter"?  Do you have
a list or is this just 'something you're sure of'?

Quite a long list. http://www.londonactionplan.net/?q=node/5

I see 24 countries.  Did I miss something?

scott