nanog mailing list archives

Re: ISP CALEA compliance

From: Jared Mauch <jared () puck nether net>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 16:02:35 -0400

On Wed, May 23, 2007 at 07:08:21PM +0000, Chris L. Morrow wrote:

On Wed, 23 May 2007, Joe Abley wrote:

Oh! That was a really old message I just replied to. Mail got
kidnapped in a rogue barracuda, it seems, and someone just paid the
ransom. Sorry about the noise :-)

don't swim with them and bait... Was there a final disposition on this? (I
suppose maybe the agenda might show it too? though I don't see it
currently there...)

        I was unable to get someone from DoJ CALEA Impl. Unit to attend
this upcoming NANOG.  They said they had folks available the next week
but obviously that wouldn't work :(.

        I asked them to consider presenting at the upcoming ABQ NANOG.

        - Jared

--
Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from jared () puck nether net