nanog mailing list archives

Re: IPv6 Advertisements

From: "Chris L. Morrow" <christopher.morrow () verizonbusiness com>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 12:58:15 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 1 Jun 2007, Iljitsch van Beijnum wrote:

On 1-jun-2007, at 10:09, <michael.dillon () bt com>
<michael.dillon () bt com> wrote:

I believe that a separate /48 per site is better regardless of whether
or not the company has contracted with a single ISP for all sites, or
not. As far as I am concerned if there is a separate access circuit,
then it is a site and it deserves its own /48 assignment/allocation.

So aggregation is no longer a goal?

why do you say that? he COULD mean that they should get their ip
assignment from their provider, which would/should aggregate for him...
right?