nanog mailing list archives

Re: Network end users to pull down 2 gigabytes a day, continuously?

From: Roland Dobbins <rdobbins () cisco com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 14:03:45 -0800

On Jan 7, 2007, at 1:15 PM, Colm MacCarthaigh wrote:

I'll try to answer the questions which are relevant to Network
Operations, and I have not already answered, anyway

And thank you very much for popping up and answering the questions you *can* answer - it's useful info, and much appreciated!

Roland Dobbins <rdobbins () cisco com> // 408.527.6376 voice

                    Technology is legislation.

                        -- Karl Schroeder