nanog mailing list archives

Re: 96.2.0.0/16 Bogons

From: Randy Bush <randy () psg com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 07:49:40 +0800

bmanning () karoshi com wrote:
On Tue, Feb 27, 2007 at 08:25:13AM +0900, Randy Bush wrote:
i know its all the rage to post/shame the offending parties (those
whois filtering policies don't reflect our own)
bull

we are trying to validate experimental results.  sorry if that
offends you or you do your research result validation differently.

      none taken... although "name/shame" as a technique for
      validating experimetnal results is a tried & ture method,
      an equally valid technique is to look in the other direction
      and praise/name those whose practices match your expected
      results. ...  i'd prefer to see the full curve, not just the
      sigma-six folks on the left side.

your issues might be better based if you knew anything about what was
happening instead of shooting off mouth in dark.

as i already said, but somehow you missed.  preso will be this afternoon
(gmt+8).  i will try to post a pointer here.

randy

randy