nanog mailing list archives

Re: Every incident is an opportunity (was Re: Hackers hit key Internet traffic computers)

From: Marshall Eubanks <tme () multicasttech com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 08:46:26 -0500

On Feb 12, 2007, at 4:31 AM, Alexander Harrowell wrote:

On 2/12/07, Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org> wrote:

As a very smart person said a couple of weeks ago when this same argument
was made: are you willing to do tech-support for my mother is she uses
linux?

        Gadi.

Name anyone techie who doesn't have to do tech support for their mother on MS Windows..

The ones whose Mom's got Macs, of course. (Well, in my case it's my Mother-in-Law, but the
tech support required has dramatically reduced.)

Regards
Marshall